GraceWorks is always looking for talented Christian leaders who have a passion to see Christian schools thrive! Our team is comprised of experienced, dedicated, entrepreneurial professionals who champion the best processes, the most advanced techniques and the finest relationship-building tools available to help our clients succeed — no matter what the circumstance.
We put the Bible first, in every part of our ministry. As a non-denominational 501(c)(3) not-for-profit ministry, we serve schools from every part of North America and every style of worship. While none of our consultants or staff members claim to be perfect, all of them are active, church-serving believers in Jesus Christ. We dedicate all of our work to Jesus Christ.
At GraceWorks, you will collaborate with some of the most experienced school leaders and fund development professionals in the world. Most of our consultants have advanced college degrees. More importantly, and in addition to the hands-on experience each brings to the ministry, our consultants are dedicated to on-going research, cutting-edge technology solutions and the best practices learned from business schools across America. We foster new, innovative approaches and give you the freedom to grow in your service to the Lord. Please note: All positions are subject to a background check and drug testing prior to or at any time following contracting with GraceWorks Ministries. All employment is on an at-will basis. All materials developed in connection with employment or contracts with GraceWorks Ministries are property of GraceWorks Ministries.
All of our positions require an on-going commitment to the following Core Values:
Core Values: All of our staff and consultants:
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Serve a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of GraceWorks, and faithfully uphold GraceWorks’ ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate for Christian education.
- Have Integrity: “Conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ” (Phil. 1:27)
- Seek Excellence: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord” (Col. 3:23)
- Foster Stewardship: “The earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it” (Psalm 24:1)
- Promote Dignity: “God created man in His own image” (Gen. 1:27)
- Show Leadership that is characterized by integrity and honesty with an ability to speak the truth in love.
The positions for which we have an immediate need are listed below. If these are not in your skill set, yet you believe God may be calling you to serve with us, please send your resume to Dan Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone him at (719) 278-9600 ext, 100.